Full Time Regular Job Summary
Supporting both our fixed wing and rotary wing aviation operations, you will be responsible for providing financial reporting and analysis to operational budget holders to support the monthly financial review process. You will also support the Finance team during month-end and interact with operations staff and other finance team members on a daily basis to ensure financial information is reported to management on an accurate and timely manner.
Join our finance team at Summit Air in Vancouver, BC.Responsibilities
- Perform month-end analysis to identify variances vs. budget; investigates errors and anomalies, and works to obtain explanations and resolutions
- Work closely with Operations to develop reporting of key performance indicators (KPI's) using our Maintenance and Flight Operations systems
- Assist Operations Accountant as needed on month-end accruals and reconciliations
- Provide guidance to Accounts Payable team regarding expense coding
- Manage BMO Dynamics credit card platform; ensure credit card holders adhere to procurement and company credit card policy
- Respond to and complete ad-hoc financial inquiries
- Assist with ad-hoc finance projects and tasks as required
- Minimum 3 years of relevant accounting/financial analysis experience in a similar role;
- Post-secondary degree in Accounting or Finance;
- Advanced Excel skill required with the ability to manipulate large amounts of data and perform complex functions within including pivot tables, v-lookups, conditional formatting, etc.
- Strong organizational skills with proven ability to handle multiple tasks at the same time and competing priorities with high degree of accuracy
- Demonstrated ability to think outside the box, exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills
- Able to take initiative and work in a team-based environment as well as independently
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, and ability to build and maintain solid relationships with co-workers at all levels of the Company
- Able to earn new tasks and systems quickly and deal with non-routine matters
- Office based position
- Some overtime required during beginning of the month. Flexible hoursduring end of the month.
Summit Air, a Ledcor subsidiary, has been delivering remote aviation solutions to our customers for over 20 years. We have one of the largest and most diverse fleets in the industry. From moving cargo, to transferring passengers, to recreational flights for adventurers seeking to discover the North, we are a one-stop solution when it comes to safe and reliable aviation support. Learn more at www.flysummitair.com
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
Ledcor is an equal-opportunity employer. We are committed to a policy of non-discrimination in all of our employment practices. We welcome and encourage applications from all qualified individuals, regardless of race, gender, disability or any other identifying characteristic. Date Posted