Full Time Temporary Job Summary
You're a safety conscious class 1 or class 3 truck driver with previous experience operating fuel and water trucks. You will be working with our Highway Maintenance crew on the Sierra Yoyo Desan Road.
Join the Ledcor Highways Construction team in Fort Nelson, BC!Responsibilities
- Operate a fuel/water truck, Winch truck and other equipment as required
- Assist with labour duties as required such as oil distribution and moving equipment, traffic control and culvert maintenance
- May perform other related duties as assigned
- Must possess a valid class 1 or 3 driver's license
- Must successfully complete pre-employment drug and alcohol testing
- Must possess a valid RSTS (Roadbuilders Safety Training System) certification
- Able to incorporate health and safety concepts into work activities
- Must have demonstrated ability to work under minimal supervision
- Applicants who reside in Fort Nelson, BC will be given preference due to the location of this project
- This position is likely to run from May to September 2018
- Shift work, on-call, and night shift may be required
- Candidates must be flexible regarding their shift schedule
- Benefits provided by CLAC
- Work will be primarily outdoors in various weather conditions
Ledcor Civil builds and maintains infrastructure in various industries including oil and gas, transportation, and mining. We're experts in public and private infrastructure construction and maintenance - from national highways to bridges, from airports to underground utilities and independent power projects. We also work on roads, earthworks, foundations, dams, power systems, and waterways.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
--- Date Posted