Full Time Regular Job Summary
You are an effective multitasker who has at least one year experience in a dispatch or subcontract administration position. As Subcontracts Coordinator, you will be involved in the selection and dispatching of subcontractors for our client's Canadian regions. Using your exceptional interpersonal skills you will also be responsible for maintaining subcontractor relationships and information.
Come join our True Blue team in Edmonton!Responsibilities
- Contractual prequalification of subcontractors
- Source subcontractors and issue work orders to meet client work requests
- Adheres to Client safety requirements, including participation in client led investigations
- Maintains information in the subcontractor database containing locations, equipment, labour rates, etc.
- Assists in development and enhancement of procedures and processes
- Responds to Client requests while representing Ledcor in a very professional and businesslike manner, enhancing Client relationships
- Conduct competitive bidding, formal & informal tenders
- May perform other duties as assigned
- A minimum of 1 year experience in a similar role in project coordination, subcontract administration, dispatch, or logistics is suggested
- Post-secondary education in a relevant field will be considered an asset but is not required
- An understanding of the pipeline, energy or construction industries is an asset
- Proficiency in verbal and written communication with a high degree of attention to detail
- Bilingual French (preferably Quebecois) speaking and writing is considered a very strong asset in this role
- Ability to interact with clients and negotiate with subcontractors
- Effective multitasking and organizational skills and be able to work well in a team environment
- Maintaining the highest customer satisfaction along with strong professionalism is a must
- Strong computer background including experience with programs such as MS Word and Excel
- A general understanding of databases and other software programs would also be an asset
- Office based position
- Some travel may be required to site and/or office locations
- This role requires occasional on-call work
Ledcor Pipeline offers a unique set of pipeline services unmatched anywhere in the oil and gas industry. From pipeline construction to investigative digs and subcontractor management, we are accustomed to operating in challenging terrain, and we maintain some of the largest pipeline networks in the world.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
Ledcor is an equal-opportunity employer. We are committed to a policy of non-discrimination in all of our employment practices. We welcome and encourage applications from all qualified individuals, regardless of race, gender, disability or any other identifying characteristic. Date Posted