Full Time Regular Job Summary
You are an experienced technology leader who is skilled in developing, implementing, upgrading and maintaining application solutions across an enterprise. As the Manager, Financial Solutions you will lead and mentor a team of Business Systems Analystsworking with multiple technologies. You will analyze structure and flow of the business' work to identify possible application solutions.
Ledcor's financial systems portfolio includes accounting, supply chain, inventory management and asset management. You have proven experience building and maintaining solid relationships with key stakeholders, collaborating effectively with internal clientsto deliver services.
Come join our True Blue team in Vancouver today!Responsibilities
- Leads a team of IT professionals and provides them with mentorship and guidance to ensure action and accountability for their assigned work, and fosters a collaborative environment of ongoing learning and development
- Manages the day-to-day operational and tactical aspects of multiple systems including delivering services that include requirements analysis, application configuration and design and solution design
- Analyzes requirements of the business to determine technology needs that enhance productivity and provide a rich end user experience, and ensure that business systems are functioning effectively
- Works with Project Managers to minimize exposure and risk across multiple projects within Information Services, and assists in managing large projects interfacing with multiple applications and/or third parties
- Provides technical leadership and expertise for enterprise-wide systems and processes by keeping current with trends and issues in the IT industry, including current technologies and processes that support business growth
- Assists in the development and maintenance of standard procedures, manuals and technology policies, managing all change control procedures and performing periodic audits to ensure adherence to IT policies and procedures.
- Provides technology policy guidance to the staff, supervisors, managers and customers
- Degree and or Master's degree in Business, Finance or Information Systems
- Professional designation such as CPA, P Eng or PMP is an asset
- Knowledge of ITIL with a proven ability to manage projects and project budgets
- Ability to plan, execute, and finalize projects in accordance with organizational priorities and timelines
- 6+ years of experience in business analysis and/or technology project management within a large, diverse enterprise environment
- 5+ years of experience managing enterprise software
- Proven ability to effectively manage direct reports, providing mentorship and opportunities for development and growth
- Service Management/Support in a diverse environment (incident, request and demand management)
- Experience managing ERP systems (i.e. Oracle JD Edwards EnterpriseOne, SAP, E-Business Suite)
- Proven business savvy, and the ability to develop strong working relationships with business unit decision-makers and IS managers
- Effective communication skills both written and verbal and experience with presenting
- Occasional travel will be required.
Our Information Services (IS) team ensures our teams stay connected to each other and have access to technology that supports the growing demands of our business. With services ranging from technical support to software development and enterprise systems management, our IS team supports all of Ledcor's technology needs. We are a diverse team equipped to support the growth of our company.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now! Date Posted