Full Time Temporary Job Summary
You're a labourer who has experience working in the pipeline industry and familiar with cathodic protection installation work.
Join the Ledcor Industrial Maintenance team in North Bay, ON today! Responsibilities
- Complete specific labour related tasks based on client requirements
- Communicate work progress and safety performance to the site supervision
- Maintain all equipment and tools in good and safe working condition and report any findings to lead hand
- Participate in daily tool box talks and take active role in the client driven health and safety program
- May perform other related duties as assigned
- Must have a minimum of 1 to 2 years' construction experience around pipelines
- Must be able to perform physically demanding tasks as needed
- Must successfully complete pre-access drug and alcohol
- Must possess and maintain a clean driver's abstract and valid full-driver's license appropriate to the requirements of the vehicle being driven
- Ability to work with little supervision, while adding to a safe and positive team environment is a must
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs. on a regular basis
- Ability to operate skid steer is an asset
- 9 on / 5 off shift rotation working up to 10-12 hours/day
- Must be flexible working varying shift rotations
- Extensive travel required to various project locations
- Benefits provided by CLAC
- Work will be primarily outdoors in various weather conditions
Ledcor Pipeline offers a unique set of pipeline services unmatched anywhere in the oil and gas industry. From pipeline construction to investigative digs and subcontractor management, we are accustomed to operating in challenging terrain, and we maintain some of the largest pipeline networks in the world.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
Ledcor is an equal-opportunity employer. We are committed to a policy of non-discrimination in all of our employment practices. We welcome and encourage applications from all qualified individuals, regardless of race, gender, disability or any other identifying characteristic. Date Posted