Full Time Temporary Job Summary
As an Administrative Assistant you will be responsible for the accurate and timely completion of a variety of administrative tasks required to support the project team.
Applicants in the Fort McMurray, AB area will be given preference due to the location of this project. Join our True Blue team in Fort McMurray, AB!Responsibilities
- Assists Project Manager and project staff with general administrative tasks such as: collecting timesheets, creating material and manpower requisitions, photocopying, filing, managing calendars, preparing expense reports, coordinating mail and couriers and preparing and distributing correspondence
- Communicates with management, staff, contacts and visitors, and acts as a resource for general administrative inquiries and information
- Assists with the coordination of meetings, including: scheduling, booking resources, compiling required materials and making catering arrangements
- Orders office supplies and equipment as required. May coordinate computer and phone requests and installations
- Makes travel arrangements as required
- Maintains and updates various contact and distribution lists for the department or project
- May perform other related duties as assigned
- 1-3 years of administrative experience
- Completion of post-secondary coursework in office administration or previous experience in a similar role
- Experience using MS Office, with an emphasis on Excel, and an aptitude for learning various computer systems
- Solid keyboarding skills with the attention to detail to find and correct errors in documents
- Strong problem solving skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently, manage multiple tasks and set priorities
- Capable of understanding and following written procedures
- Site based position
- Applicants that reside in Fort McMurray, AB will be given preference due to the location of this project
- Monday to Friday shift working 10 hours per day
Ledcor Civil builds and maintains infrastructure in various industries including oil and gas, transportation, and mining. We're experts in public and private infrastructure construction and maintenance - from national highways to bridges, from airports to underground utilities and independent power projects. We also work on roads, earthworks, foundations, dams, power systems, and waterways.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!