Full Time Regular Job Summary
You, as the Corporate Communications Manager are responsible for managing the strategic direction and operations of Ledcor's corporate communications and marketing functions, anticipating challenges that impact the Ledcor brand and spearheading complex communications projects.
You willcollaborate with senior leadership across divisions to understand business strategies to support external and client-facing brand communications for Ledcor and its primary business units.
You will lead project teams to ensure the timely completion of high-quality marketing and communication deliverables that align with Ledcor's corporate brand and values.
Apply now to take the next step to exploring a career within our corporate communications team for Ledcor.Responsibilities
- Oversees Ledcor's corporate brand marketing and communications strategy, including primary corporate and divisional publication channels and content. Manages project teams to ensure the timely delivery of quality deliverables related to Ledcor company websites, graphic design and brand presentation, and marketing/communication collateral.
- Leverages the skills of cross-functional teams, providing coaching and leadership to team members working on complex and high-profile projects, providing subject matter expertise in the areas of marketing innovation, and writing, image and editing support as required.
- Takes full accountability for production of Ledcor's semi-annual marketing magazine, The Globe.
- Spearheads the development of strategic communication and marketing plans through ongoing collaboration with corporate and divisional leadership and business development managers.
- Builds an in-depth understanding of business strategies and initiatives to ensure that communication projects enhance the company's corporate brand, business reputation and market position. Meets regularly with senior executive to develop strong relationships and ensure quality and alignment with Ledcor's corporate values.
- Liaises with and manages the expectations of multiple corporate and divisional stakeholders regarding project communications, obtaining necessary approvals and ensuring alignment in branding and messaging.
- Promote and enhance Ledcor's brand, with specific focus on communicating to clients, partners and prospects.
- Oversees the coordination and execution of B2B and other marketing/business development activities, including trade shows, client events, conferences and conventions.
- Bachelor's degree or diploma in communications, marketing or a related field is required for this role.
- 8+ years of corporate communications experience within regional or national organization or company
- Experience with a portfolio of B2B marketing communications strategies, projects, and techniques
- Experience in industrial, energy, natural resource, or the transportation sector is preferred
- Considerable understanding of principles and use of photography, video and imagery
- Working knowledge of design principles as it relates to print and web design
- Expert writing and editing skills
- Excellent skills with managing people, budgets and complex projects on tight deadlines.
- Supervisory or management experience will be seen as a valuable asset
- Experience managing a small publication budget would be ideal.
- Ideally you have a portfolio of previous work that demonstrates your abilities and expertise in this area.
- Office based position that will require regular travel to various events, project sites and office locations
- Overnight travel estimated at less than 25%
- Ability to work outside of regular weekday office hours when required
The Ledcor Group of Companies is one of North America's most diversified construction companies. Ledcor is a company built on a rich history of long-standing project successes.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!