Full Time Regular Job Summary
You are a Sales Operations Assistant supporting the Business Sales Director in operational execution. Your experience working in a dynamic role will help you support a wide range of responsibilities ranging from data review, performance reporting, operational administration and general support duties.
Ledcor Technical Services (LTS) is seeking a dynamic and self-motivated individual to fill the Sales Operations Assistant position in B.C. Ledcor Technical Solutions is a leader in providing door to door sales services.
Join Ledcor in Vancouver today!Responsibilities
- Investigate errors and anomalies in business unit costs, and work to obtain explanations / resolutions.
- Provide information to management by assembling and summarizing data; preparing reports; making presentations of findings and analyses.
- Assist with the coordination and presentation of internal and customer facing operational reporting and analysis to support the organization in reaching its corporate objectives
- Review and validate invoices and expenses to ensure accuracy and timely submission
- Attend management meetings, record and distribute minutes
- Assist with monthly management review presentations
- Understand and support all aspects of the daily business sale operations including internal operational metrics, customer SLA reporting, scorecards
- Minimum of 2 years of related work experience or combination of relevant education and experience within a dynamic fast paced sales organization
- Strong computer background including experience with MS Office products, especially excel including pivot tables
- Very detail-oriented and keen to identify and resolve errors/omissions
- Highly organized and able to prioritize tasks in a dynamic environment
- Experience working with financial reports and billing
- Capable of proactively participating in discussions, asking questions, ensuring understanding and providing explanations clearly and precisely
- Familiarity with sales and sales environments
- Self-starter with the ability to work with minimal supervision
To be a part of the Ledcor Technical Services Team means more than just a job, it means being part of a family of supportive team mates who are committed to being better every single day. Join the Ledcor Sales Team today!
Ledcor Technical Services (LTS) designs, builds, and maintains wireline or wireless networks that span North America and beyond. We are a proven leader and innovator in telecommunications network construction, maintenance, and service installation and repair.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
Ledcor is an equal-opportunity employer. We are committed to a policy of non-discrimination in all of our employment practices. We welcome and encourage applications from all qualified individuals, regardless of race, gender, disability or any other identifying characteristic. Date Posted