Full Time Temporary Job Summary
You are a Data Entry Clerk with a high attention to detail and experience supporting billing systems. In this role you will be responsible for the accurate and timely entry and reporting of data relating to project billing.
This is a temporary full-time position expected to last up to 6 months.
Join the Ledcor Technical Service's team in Mississauga, ON!Responsibilities
- Process and audit billing data in a timely manner
- Generate reports and audit work with accuracy
- Enter, audit, and manage data in multiple systems including JDE, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Access
- Documents processes that support the continuous improvement of sound business practices
- Other duties as assigned
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Strong analytical skills with attention to detail
- Experience with billing and work orders would be a benefit
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- JD Edwards experience would be an asset
- Office based role
- 6 Month temporary role
Ledcor Technical Services (LTS) designs, builds, and maintains wireline or wireless networks that span North America and beyond. We are a proven leader and innovator in telecommunications network construction, maintenance, and service installation and repair.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
Ledcor is an equal-opportunity employer. We are committed to a policy of non-discrimination in all of our employment practices. We welcome and encourage applications from all qualified individuals, regardless of race, gender, disability or any other identifying characteristic. Date Posted