Full Time Regular Job Summary
You are an organized and efficient Administrative Assistant, responsible for the accurate and timely completion of a variety of administrative tasks required to support the Supply Chain Management and Facilities Management team. You use your time effectively and are excellent at prioritizing tasks.
Join our Ledcor Technical Services team in Port Coquitlam, BC Today!Responsibilities
- Completes administrative tasks such as photocopying, filing, faxing, managing calendars, preparing expense reports, drafts letters, coordinating mail/couriers and preparing and distributing correspondence
- Communicates with various staff, contacts and visitors, and acts as a resource for general administrative inquiries and information
- Updates various documents using Excel and Word
- May assist with Document Control data entry and processes
- Assists with the coordination of meetings including: scheduling, booking resources, compiling required materials and making catering arrangements
- Orders office supplies and equipment as required, coordinate computer requests, phone and office moves and other installations
- Reviews administrative processes to improve upon the products, services and support provided
- Coordinates special projects and departmental activities and events
- May perform other duties as assigned
- 2-3 years' experience in a dynamic administrative position; previous experience in a similar role an asset with a customer service focus
- Strong knowledge of Adobe Suite and MS Office applications, including Word, Excel, Visio and Outlook; familiarity with JD Edwards or another large ERP system would be an asset
- Independent, self-motivated, eager to learn and take on new responsibilities with strong organizational skills
- Ability to troubleshoot assigned tasks using your initiative and common sense
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Demonstrated reliability, judgment and professionalism
- Task-oriented with an excellent sense of priority, logic and objectivity; highly organized and capable of managing multiple priorities
- Must successfully complete pre-employment drug & alcohol and background check requirements
Ledcor Technical Services (LTS) designs, builds, and maintains wireline or wireless networks that span North America and beyond. We are a proven leader and innovator in telecommunications network construction, maintenance, and service installation and repair.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
Ledcor is an equal-opportunity employer. We are committed to a policy of non-discrimination in all of our employment practices. We welcome and encourage applications from all qualified individuals, regardless of race, gender, disability or any other identifying characteristic. Date Posted