Full Time Regular Job Summary
Ledcor is investing in a multi-year initiative, called HR2020, to provide new HCM technology and an updated HR operating model to support our company's future business growth and development. HR2020 will improve the employee experience at Ledcor through enabling technology and broadened HR service delivery. We have already started on this journey and we are adding expertise as needed to complement our dynamic team.
You are an HR Systems Analyst with strong analytical skills and experience with Human Capital Management (HCM) systems. You will be responsible for the execution of broader strategic workforce information analysis and reporting. You will be support the Workday implementation by contributing to the design, validation and testing of various modules throughout the implementation process, including integration with ERP system for Payroll processing. You will be the first level of support for business process issues and employee data management through ongoing maintenance and evaluation of data integrity.
If you are looking for a career where you can make a real difference, come join our True Blue team in Vancouver today!Responsibilities
- Supports Workday implementation (as part of Project Team), with specific focus on supporting integration design to JD Edwards for payroll processing purposes.
- Supports configuration of business processes, ensuring appropriate security is applied within role limits.
- Contributes to system design, validation, testing, and training both throughout the implementation process and post-implementation and represents HR/Business requirements by partnering with internal and external stakeholders throughout the project.
- Provides support for data integrity issues, acting as a subject matter expert regarding data entry, storage and reporting requirements within Workday and other core HR systems (JD Edwards, Cornerstone).
- Supports business process integrity to ensure ongoing employee information accuracy and makes recommendations for process enhancements and improvements.
- Supports the ongoing maintenance of Workday by understanding new Workday releases and/or changing business requirements that impact key modules.
- Ensures communication to users and stakeholders impacted by deployment of changes and enhancements.
- Supports other core HR systems as required to enable and ensures employee data corrections across platforms, performs mass updates, and supports ongoing data integrity.
- 3-5 years of experience in an HR/Payroll analyst role, working with cloud-based HRIS systems.
- Experience with Workday or similar HCM system, in addition to experience with on premise systems (preferably JD Edwards).
- Experience within a large, complex multi-jurisdictional corporate environment.
- Degree, diploma or certificate in Human Resources or Payroll.
- Excellent attention to detail, with a high level of precision of data and accuracy in any deliverables.
- Adept problem solver, who can independently troubleshoot systems or data issues and get to root causes and solutions.
- Flexible with the ability to adapt to the changing needs of the organization.
- Expert level technical skills in MS Excel (advanced formulas, data manipulation, macros).
- Solid communication and listening skills to deliver messages in a clear and compelling manner.
Our Human Resources (HR) team helps Ledcor's leaders attract and retain our most valuable asset - our people. With expertise in recruitment, employment practices, workplace culture, learning and development, and compensation, the HR team supports the entire lifecycle of our employees. We are a diverse team equipped to support the growth of our company.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!Date Posted