Full Time Regular Job Summary
You are a Supply Chain Operations Manager responsible for overseeing day to day supply chain and facilities management for LTS teams in Eastern Canada. You will oversee the planning, scheduling and management for supply chain activities for multiple facilities ensuring effective and efficient support. Your team play a key role in supporting our teams to meet project requirements.
Join LTS in Milton, ON today.Responsibilities
- Manages all Supply Chain Management and Facilities activities in designated region to support area Operations
- Ensures standards are developed and / or implemented on all Supply Chain and Facilities operations.
- Oversees Facilities Management for the Eastern Canada region including safe operation and commissioning of new facilities.
- Supports full materials management including storing, inventory management, picking and packing as required for Field Operations.
- Seeks out best practices and ensure processes and procedures are established and followed
- Utilize existing ERP / MRP or IT system that is in place to ensure data is accurate as well resolve issues as required
- Establishes, monitors and updates key performance indicators (KPI)
- Monitors skill development of team and provides mentoring and coaching or arrange training as appropriate
- May perform other related duties as required to support operational activities
- 5-7 years' experience in a similar environment including experience as a people leader
- Completion of related post-secondary education or supply chain certifications would be considered an asset
- Facilities running or management responsibilities would be advantageous
- Proven knowledge of supply chain, inventory, warehousing, transport and logistics.
- ERP / MRP working knowledge is a must to be successful
- Forklift proficiency and certification is advantageous
- Ability to work well under pressure on a number of tasks with imposing deadlines.
- Ability to coach, guide and deliver effective feedback to reports
- Ability to project a friendly, open manner and communicate well with management, co-workers, internal customers, suppliers, and client representatives.
- Must have demonstrated knowledge of safe warehousing practices
- Some travel will be required to site and/or office locations within Canada
- May be required to perform physical tasks such as storage, picking, packing of materials and shipping
Ledcor Technical Services (LTS) designs, builds, and maintains wireline or wireless networks that span North America and beyond. We are a proven leader and innovator in telecommunications network construction, maintenance, and service installation and repair.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
Ledcor is an equal-opportunity employer. We are committed to a policy of non-discrimination in all of our employment practices. We welcome and encourage applications from all qualified individuals, regardless of race, gender, disability or any other identifying characteristic. Date Posted