Full Time Regular Job Summary
As a Sales Route Planner you will be responsible for the tactical planning and route management of door to door sales reps. You will be executing on our route management strategy and will be responsible for supporting the customer experience through collaborating with clients and cross functional teams and analyzing data on available route and sales history to optimize the performance of our representatives in the field.
You are analytical with forecasting and supply/demand experience. This position requires thoughtful leadership skills, team work, innovative thinking and strong execution skills.
Join the Ledcor Technical Services team in Vancouver, BC!Responsibilities
- Creates and implements routing plans using forward looking supply/demand resource forecast models, historical data and operational targets
- Manages and adjusts route assignment across your responsible region as required by the business, customer and employee requirements
- Participates in weekly meetings with operations management and customer tactical planning groups to ensure interlock of strategy and optimization of resource utilization
- Highlights risks and opportunities to further improve the performance of field representatives through improvements in route assignments and resource allocation
- Provides reporting as needed to determine health of the business, trends and/or other reporting metrics
- Enhance performance through improvements in process, strategy or innovative thinking
- Supports and generates continuous improvement opportunities
- Liaises with Area Managers and Directors to support hiring, on-boarding and training of field staff
- Develops effective practices to build relationships between the route management team and sales operations staff
- Develops and maintains relationships with external clients, vendors, service providers, consultants, etc.
- Other duties as required
- 2 years' experience in a related role with strong personal planning and organizational skills
- Previous experience in a sales support role is an asset
- Experience in organizing activities with deadlines and parallel process requirements
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Superior customer service orientation
- Highly developed problem solving, critical thinking and analytical skills
- Strong analytical skills with ability to take a program from conception to completion
- Ability to work with minimal supervision while setting priorities and managing to deadlines
- A proven leader with ability to interact at all levels of an organization delivering presentations, training and appropriate messaging
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills in applying a methodical approach to problem resolution
- Strong computer skills across a variety of planning and user software including a strong proficiency with Excel
- Travel will be occasionally required
- An ability to work a flexible schedule as required is a definite asset
Ledcor Technical Services (LTS) designs, builds, and maintains wireline or wireless networks that span North America and beyond. We are a proven leader and innovator in telecommunications network construction, maintenance, and service installation and repair.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
Ledcor is an equal-opportunity employer. We are committed to a policy of non-discrimination in all of our employment practices. We welcome and encourage applications from all qualified individuals, regardless of race, gender, disability or any other identifying characteristic. Date Posted