Full Time Regular Job Summary
As a Time and Pay Coordinator, you are responsible for the accurate and timely processing of payroll data. Using your strong excel knowledge, you will correspond with internal recipients to meet business needs.
The working week for this position is Thursday through Monday with Tuesday and Wednesday off.
Join the Ledcor Technical Service's team in Port Coquitlam, BC!Responsibilities
- Process and audit payroll hours and data in a timely manner
- Generate reports and audit work with accuracy
- Enter, audit, and manage data in multiple systems including JDE, Microsoft Excel, Omni Prem.
- Documents processes that support the continuous improvement of sound business practices
- Prepare memorandums and communications for internal and external recipients
- Other duties as assigned
- 1-3 years' experience in a similar role
- Strong analytical skills with attention to detail
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Experience with payroll accounting would be a benefit
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- JD Edwards experience would be an asset
- Job requires someone who will work Thursday - Monday
- Work in conjunction with team members to meet bi-weekly payroll deadlines
Ledcor Technical Services (LTS) designs, builds, and maintains wireline or wireless networks that span North America and beyond. We are a proven leader and innovator in telecommunications network construction, maintenance, and service installation and repair.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
Ledcor is an equal-opportunity employer. We are committed to a policy of non-discrimination in all of our employment practices. We welcome and encourage applications from all qualified individuals, regardless of race, gender, disability or any other identifying characteristic. Date Posted