Full Time Regular Job Summary
You are an experienced delivery driver responsible for the pickup and delivery of products and supplies from our warehouse to technicians in the Edmonton & surrounding areas. Your experience allows you to perform as an efficient material handler keeping records accurate and stock organized.
The schedule for this position includes working Saturdays and Sundays as part of your work week.
Join Ledcor Technical Services inEdmonton today!Responsibilities
- Maintains delivery records and obtains necessary signatures and receipts
- Picks up orders and maintains stock on hand in the delivery truck
- Maintains assigned vehicle and keep it in good working condition
- Plans and executes deliveries in an efficient manner
- Unpacking of Electronic equipment
- Assists with warehouse operations including order selection, inventory, and waste disposal
- May perform other related duties as assigned
- Experience performing deliveries in Edmonton & surrounding areas is an asset
- Must possess a class 5 license or higher. GDL licenses not accepted
- Must have demonstrated ability to work under minimal supervision
- Must be able to lift up to 50lbs
- Must be flexible to work various hours per day as well as weekend work during peak times & as needed
- Must successfully complete pre-access drug and alcohol testing
- Must pass criminal back ground check
- Indoor and outdoor work required
- Lifting and loading required
Ledcor Technical Services (LTS) designs, builds, and maintains wireline or wireless networks that span North America and beyond. We are a proven leader and innovator in telecommunications network construction, maintenance, and service installation and repair.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
Ledcor is an equal-opportunity employer. We are committed to a policy of non-discrimination in all of our employment practices. We welcome and encourage applications from all qualified individuals, regardless of race, gender, disability or any other identifying characteristic. Date Posted