Full Time Regular Job Summary
You are an agile and experienced recruitment professional looking for an opportunity to drive the full-cycle recruitment process within a complex and exciting business. Equipped with 5-7+ years of experience in talent acquisition, you have developed and mastered the ability to provide consultative services and ensure a high level of customer service to effectively support business operations. As the Senior Recruiter supporting Ledcor Technical Services, you will be a brand ambassador and will employ proactive methods to identify and attract talent to the organization; your commitment to organizational excellence will drive you to spearhead projects that develop/improve internal processes and streamline the practice of hiring outstanding people.
Play an integral role in building Ledcor's talent pool. Join the True Blue team in the Austin, TX office today!Responsibilities
- Provides full cycle recruitment support, including proactive sourcing, screening, interviewing, assessment and offer presentation/negotiation
- Builds strong relationships and collaborates with business leaders to develop customized recruitment plans that address open position requirements, as well as any gaps within their teams; advises on recruitment best practices, interviewing and assessment techniques and market intelligence
- Leverages subject matter expertise to provide guidance and mentorship to recruitment team members; spearheads projects related to process improvement or recruitment strategy
- Implements effective and innovative techniques for identifying new talent, including: internet searches, social media tools (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, etc.), talent campaigns, referrals, cold-calling and networking
- Collaborates with other HR team members including HR Business Partners, Total Rewards and Immigration on project and workforce planning initiatives
- Compiles data, conducts analysis and prepares reports on various recruitment activities
- 5 - 7+ years of advisory, full-cycle recruiting experience with a focus on understanding business requirements and delivering quality results; recruiting experience in Telecommunications, Construction, and/or Engineering is considered an asset
- Post-secondary education in Human Resources, Business Administration or Commerce, or equivalent combination of education and work experience
- Previous in-house recruitment experience required, preferably within a large, corporate environment with complex hiring processes
- Proven ability to build strong relationships with business leaders, collaborate within a broader human resources team, and influence decisions related to recruitment and hiring practices
- Proven experience providing guidance and mentorship to team members and acting in a project lead capacity; strong teamwork, facilitation, presentation, coaching, and influencing skills
- Highly proficient in the use of behavioral interviewing, with the ability to coach and mentor managers in performing effective interviews
- Superior communication skills, both verbal and written, combined with experience communicating effectively with a diverse customer group
- Excellent organizational and execution skills, and the ability to work effectively in a high volume, fast-paced environment
- Successful completion of a criminal background check and pre-employment drug & alcohol requirements
- Office based role
- Travel to various locations as required
Our Human Resources (HR) team helps Ledcor's leaders attract and retain our most valuable asset - our people. With expertise in recruitment, employment practices, workplace culture, learning and development, and compensation, the HR team supports the entire lifecycle of our employees. We are a diverse team equipped to support the growth of our company.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
Ledcor is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, status as a qualified individual with disability, or any other legally protected status. All applicants must be able to show proof of eligibility to work in the United States.Date Posted
E-Verify® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Homeland Security