Full Time Regular Job Summary
You are a Billing Coordinator responsible for accounts receivable, billing preparation, and reporting. You have a high attention to detail and are able to quickly learn new processes. As a Billing Coordinator you will also be responsible for the auditing of processed transactions and reporting of various business functions.
Join Ledcor Technical Services in Milton, ON today!Responsibilities
- Accepts and logs new work from clients
- Process and audit billable transactions in a timely and accurate manner
- Accounts receivable, billing preparation and reporting
- Accurate and timely payroll time entry and maintenance
- Review, audit and reporting of all billing transactions processed, and reporting of various business functions
- Escalate problems with appropriate discretion and expedite resolution to any issues
- Other related duties as required
- Post-secondary business degree or similar would be considered an asset or equivalent experience
- 1-3 years of accounting experience
- Strong proficiency with computerized systems including Microsoft Excel
- Intermediate to advanced user of ERP and CRM systems (specific experience with JD Edwards and SAP considered an asset)
- Exceptionally well-organized and able to multi-task
- Self-motivator who can work independently in carrying out assignments to completion
- Excellent communications skills, ability to compose effective and accurate correspondence
- Good judgment and able to handle highly confidential matters
- Ability to deal with non-routine matters, such as special projects with minimum instruction
Ledcor Technical Services (LTS) designs, builds, and maintains wireline or wireless networks that span North America and beyond. We are a proven leader and innovator in telecommunications network construction, maintenance, and service installation and repair.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
Ledcor is an equal-opportunity employer. We are committed to a policy of non-discrimination in all of our employment practices. We welcome and encourage applications from all qualified individuals, regardless of race, gender, disability or any other identifying characteristic. Date Posted