Full Time Regular Job Summary
You are an experienced and highly collaborative Senior Business Systems Analyst seeking an opportunity to utilize your analytical and technical skills in an exciting opportunity. As a Senior Business Systems Analyst you will be responsible for the enablement, delivery and support of Ledcor's people-centric enterprise solutions.
Initially, you will be part of the project team implementing Workday and will be responsible for the analysis, configuration and implementation of the Workday HCM modules and any related interfaces to other systems. Post implementation, you will continue to identify and execute on-going refinements to business systems, processes and solutions that enhance the enterprise systems.
Join the Information Services team in Vancouver today!Responsibilities
- Workday configuration including module updates, business process/workflow setup and modification, end-to-end testing, and implementation of core HR systems/applications.
- Translate business objectives into systems requirements.
- Design and document specifications for system changes.
- Communicate updates effectively to technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Identify, establish and support value-added cross-functional data and system linkages.
- Determine the right technology to fit the business requirements, then partner with various business and technical teams to drive the implementation of these strategic initiatives.
- A Bachelor Degree, with a minimum of 5 years' experience in related enterprise HR information systems.
- Experience with Workday or other HCM (i.e. SAP, Success Factors) configuration: Security, Reporting, and calculated fields.
- Experience managing or participating in systems implementations projects.
- Solid understanding of HR applications ecosystem, including recruit to hire, develop to perform, and reward to retain and related integration landscape.
- Experience with defining and documenting business processes and translating them into technical systems requirements.
- Experience managing or participating in mid to large system implementation projects.
- Knowledge of integration capabilities; experience with data flow and analysis.
- Expert knowledge of the design of information systems with the ability to assist in the direction of a number of complex projects to their successful conclusion.
- Ability to apply knowledge to independently resolve complex business and technical problems.
- Thorough knowledge of business analysis, change management, and project management, with the ability to identify/define gaps, risks and requirements.
- Able to drive initiatives with cross-functional teams to create/improve processes and solve systems issues.
- The ability to influence change and propose opportunities for change.
Our Information Services (IS) team ensures our teams stay connected to each other and have access to technology that supports the growing demands of our business. With services ranging from technical support to software development and enterprise systems management, our IS team supports all of Ledcor's technology needs. We are a diverse team equipped to support the growth of our company.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!