Full Time Regular Job Summary
You are a Deployment Team Lead responsible for the oversight of dispatch activities on a day to day basis to ensure the various needs of the business in each market are being met. You have a passion for customer service, strong communication skills and are a natural problem solver which allows you to ensure work gets completed safely, on time, and with a high degree of quality.You have leadership qualities that enable you to coach processes for dispatch team members and provide feedback to internal and external groups as needed.
The shift cyclefor this position will be Friday through Tuesday 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM.
Join Ledcor Technical Services in Port Coquitlam, BC today!Responsibilities
- Monitor overall daily workload to ensure customers' requirements are met
- Manage, track and report client and internal escalations
- Ensure accurate and timely reporting of data and providing recommendations
- Creation and management of reports
- Ensure adherence to client procedural requirements as well as LTS specific processes
- Establish standard operating procedures and clear expectations to drive efficiency into the dispatching process and support field technicians to achieve operational objectives
- Establish and maintain new dispatch processes
- Monitor short term future dated work & validate workload
- Provide coaching and mentoring to dispatchers as it relates to process compliance and efficacy
- 2+ years previous dispatch experience an asset
- Excellent customer service focus, with an ability to work collaboratively with others to influence outcomes
- Good judgment in discerning priority and non-priority issues making decisions based on logical assumptions and factual information
- Ability to investigate and resolve issues and comfort dealing with ambiguity
- Ability to effectively handle both favourable and unfavourable customer interactions
- Maintain a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Demonstrated professional oral and written communications skills
- Ability to work with minimal supervision while setting priorities and managing deadlines
- Ability to effectively compile information, analyze data and provide recommendations
- Strong computer skills including proficiency in the Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint. Familiarity with Click Software an asset
- This position will be required to work a variety of shifts from Sunday thru Saturday
- Schedules are variable and require flexibility to work evenings, weekends & holidays based on business needs
Ledcor Technical Services (LTS) designs, builds, and maintains wireline or wireless networks that span North America and beyond. We are a proven leader and innovator in telecommunications network construction, maintenance, and service installation and repair.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
Ledcor is an equal-opportunity employer. We are committed to a policy of non-discrimination in all of our employment practices. We welcome and encourage applications from all qualified individuals, regardless of race, gender, disability or any other identifying characteristic. Date Posted