Full Time Regular Job Summary
You are looking to start your career as a staffing administrator where you will be responsible for asset management for our Sales organization. This includes helping build processes to facilitate tracking of new and old assets.
Other duties include ordering all assets necessary for new sales representatives, helping set up new sales representatives with their assets, collecting assets from Sales representatives who leave the business, inspecting furniture in leased homes and ordering new furniture when required.
The Ledcor Sales Team is growing with many opportunities for advancement. You will gain valuable experience in administration, logistics coordination, purchasing, and communication that will launch your career as a business professional. Join the Ledcor Technical Services team in Vancouver!Responsibilities
- Orders, tracks and manages assets needed for each sales representative during onboarding and off boarding.
- Inspecting state of furniture in leased homes for damage and ordering replacement furniture when necessary and new furniture for newly leased homes.
- Build and maintain trackers for all sales representative assets and leased housing assets.
- Ensures each step of the off-boarding process has been completed after a resignation/termination, this includes obtaining all assets, completing off boarding checklist, etc.
- Drafts, edits, and prepares correspondence, reports, presentations and other documentation using MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Carries out a wide range of diverse, sensitive, administrative, operational and technical duties within the department.
- May perform other related duties as assigned.
- 1 to 3 years of successful experience in administration required with coordination of logistics, onboarding, fleet or asset management, training programs, or related activities in a busy corporate office or educational environment.
- Exceptionally strong interpersonal and analytical skills.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to meet tight deadlines along with the ability to manage a diverse and demanding workload.
- Ability to excel in a team environment.
- Demonstrated excellence in written and verbal communications.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office programs.
- Travel to various Ledcor project locations will be required.
Ledcor Technical Services (LTS) designs, builds, and maintains wireline or wireless networks that span North America and beyond. We are a proven leader and innovator in telecommunications network construction, maintenance, and service installation and repair.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
Ledcor is an equal-opportunity employer. We are committed to a policy of non-discrimination in all of our employment practices. We welcome and encourage applications from all qualified individuals, regardless of race, gender, disability or any other identifying characteristic. Date Posted