Full Time Regular Job Summary
You are an experienced Proposal Manager with a strong background in the production, coordination and development of major proposal submissions. As a member of the Ledcor Infrastructure Investments team, you will work with Ledcor's various operating divisions within both Canada and the USin the creation of winning proposals for P3, Design-Build-Finance andDesign-Build projects, and other complex bids.
As a strong team player with excellent communication, organizational and planning skills, you will take initiative in leading proposal teams, coordinating multidisciplinary groups and managing multiple deadlines. The opportunity to transition into a people management role may arise in the future, based on project needs.
Join the Infrastructure Investments team as Proposal Manager in Vancouver, BC today!Responsibilities
- Prepare qualification and proposal submission packages
- Create proposal bid-schedules and communicate them to multi-disciplinary team
- Build strong and collaborative relationships with stakeholders in various divisions, including other proposal professionals
- Amalgamate content from various team members to create cohesive, complete packages in accordance with bid requirements and schedules
- Manage external suppliers and support pursuit teams in production and delivery of proposals
- Manage data rooms, collaborative editing systems, and other data sharing
- Write, proofread, research, develop and maintain content production for proposals and collateral material
- Provide technical writing support to proposal teams
- Guide key message strategy development and implementation into submissions
- Manage business unit Proposal Coordinators when assigned to bids
- Create and maintain up to date marketing and qualification materials, including resumes, profiles, presentations and photos, while following Ledcor brand standards
- Implement quality control procedures to ensure proposal requirements are met, including relevance of content and correct formatting
- Manage internal proposal database, files and systems for future qualification and proposal submissions in consultation with corporate development oversight
- May perform other related duties as assigned
- Minimum eight years of experience in the production, coordination and development of major proposal submissions, ideally within the construction, architectural, engineering and/or commercial development industry; experience within a marketing and/or a communications role would be an asset
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, Communications or related industry preferred
- Experience in managing P3 - Public Private Partnership or Alternative Financing and Design-Build Proposals is preferred
- Previous experience managing or leading a proposals team would be a definite asset
- Experience writing technical content for proposals and marketing materials, with excellent attention to detail, and strong writing, proofing and editing skills
- Collaborative and innovative team player, with experience coordinating complex teams and managing tight deadlines
- Proven ability to influence and persuade others, including team members and project stakeholders
- Results oriented, with proven project management experience, and the ability to prioritize and multi-task in high pressure environments
- Strong analytical skills, and a logical problem solver
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality and professionalism
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office, Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and/or InDesign
- Experience with CRM programs is considered an asset
Ledcor is a multi-faceted construction company that offers specialized services in project and construction management, pre-construction services, design-build, general contracting, and Public Private Partnership (P3) delivery models for a variety of clientele.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!