Full Time Regular Job Summary
You are an experienced and certified Journeyman Electrician with a demonstrated background in the forestry or manufacturing industry, further to this you will have a high personal commitment to safety and the ability to work independently. You will be responsible for the installation and maintenance of electrical devices and components at our Cant Mill.
You will work with an amazing team and be home at the end of each shift!
Join the Ledcor Resources & Transportation team in Chilliwack, BC.Responsibilities
- Must have strong troubleshooting skills
- Good understanding of PLC programs
- Install, repair and replace electrical components
- Troubleshoot and maintain VFD's
- Basic programming skills preferred
- Must be able to tests circuits to ensure integrity and safety
- May perform other related duties as assigned
- Must have a Journeyperson Electrician's Ticket
- Previous electrical experience in Industrial Maintenance
- Knowledge of the lumber manufacturing process is an asset
- Must successfully complete pre-employment drug and alcohol testing
- Demonstrated ability to work under minimal supervision
- Applicants that reside in Chilliwack will be given preference due to the location of this project
- 5/2 swing shift, rotating every two weeks between 7:00AM-3:30PM and 3:00PM-11:00PM
- Work will be performed indoors and outdoors in various weather conditions
- Benefits provided by CLAC
Ledcor Resources & Transportation combines our trucking, marine, and forestry operations to offer integrated supply chain services to British Columbia's forestry and bioenergy industry. We produce and deliver biofuel, wood chips, and kraft pulp by land and by sea.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!