Full Time Regular Job Summary
You are a dynamic, proactive administrative professional who feels most rewarded in a critical support role. You have experience supporting project needs including tracking of permits and locates. Because you are resourceful, a self-starter and able to juggle multiple priorities, you can take on a wide range of administrative responsibilities.
Join Ledcor inMississauga today!Responsibilities
- Reviews current job log and follows up on any missing items within the life cycle (e.g. permits, locates etc.)
- Books locate meetings for locate companies and internal parties (Coordinators, Field Managers, and Operations Managers); verifies that all new locates that have been received are accurate and ensures that no utility paperwork is missing (when required, request missing information)
- Attends site meetings with locate companies to ensure correct areas are being marked and escalated; completes locate mark-ups while in the field
- Escalates all outstanding locates to locate supervisors and calls in emergency locates as required
- Acts as the on-call locates person for field foreman to have re-marks completed or where required, have a private locator come to site
- Carries out a wide range of sensitive and diverse administrative and recordkeeping duties including: maintaining Ledcor systems and procedures, reviewing and distributing documentation as well as tracking of project milestones and financial deadlines
- Provides regular updates and reporting to the project team on the status of each project as well as any documents or information outstanding
- May perform other related duties as assigned
- 3+ years' experience in a dynamic project support position.
- Experience within the Telecommunication or related industry is an asset
- Independent and self-motivated with the ability to take the initiative to troubleshoot assigned tasks and liaise with other departments and external resources
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Demonstrated reliability, judgment and professionalism
- Task-oriented with an excellent sense of priority, logic and objectivity; highly organized and capable of managing multiple priorities
- Excellent customer service focus with an ability to work collaboratively with others
- Strong knowledge of Adobe Suite and MS Office applications, including Word, Excel and Outlook
- Successful completion of pre-employment drug & alcohol requirements
Ledcor Technical Services (LTS) designs, builds, and maintains wireline or wireless networks that span North America and beyond. We are a proven leader and innovator in telecommunications network construction, maintenance, and service installation and repair.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
Ledcor is an equal-opportunity employer. We are committed to a policy of non-discrimination in all of our employment practices. We welcome and encourage applications from all qualified individuals, regardless of race, gender, disability or any other identifying characteristic. Date Posted