Full Time Regular Job Summary
As an Equipment Training Coordinator you have excellent organizational and people skills with ability to provide outstanding customer service to our internal stakeholders. You are an important member of the Ledcor Equipment Group (LEG) Operator Competency team and will be developing and managing Competency Assessment projects and programs for our Business Unit customers throughout North America.
Join our LEG Operator Training team in Abbotsford, BC today!Responsibilities
- Manage and develop multiple projects related to Competency Assessment and/or Training
- Facilitate multiple Subject Matter Experts and team members to develop, implement and maintain competency programs
- Manage relationships by proactively maintaining ongoing communications with multiple business units
- Respond to requests for information and communicates (written and verbal) with all levels of management, as well as supervisors and workers
- Schedule and coordinate field trainers/assessors to various project sites across the company
- Administer corporate training/assessment documentation processes
- Regularly update and maintain Corporate Intranet (SharePoint) site
- Additional related duties as required
- Completion of a post-secondary degree/diploma and 3 years of direct related competency or training experience
- Excellent project management, organizational, analytical and planning skills with the ability to juggle multiple priorities
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills with an ability to work collaboratively
- Strong written skills with attention to detail
- Advanced ability in the use of MS Office
- Ability to travel to site(s) for short term visits
- Able to learn new software quickly and independently as well as attend any required training
- Travel to other Ledcor offices and project sites will be required
The Ledcor Group of Companies is one of North America's most diversified construction companies. Ledcor is a company built on a rich history of long-standing project successes.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!