Full Time Temporary Job Summary
You are an experienced Serviceman or Mechanic with 3 - 5 years of experience performing maintenance of heavy equipment. You will be responsible for troubleshooting, fueling, servicing and the repair and maintenance of our fleet of heavy equipment.
Apply now and join the LedcorIndustrial team today!Responsibilities
- Performs maintenance and repair of earthmoving equipment, zoom booms, cranes, aerial work platforms, light duty vehicles as well as a variety of small equipment
- Fuels, greases and services heavy equipment as required and directed
- Performs preventative maintenance including but not limited to tire changes and oil filter changes
- Acts as a spotter for heavy equipment
- Provides general clean up and ongoing monitoring and maintenance of work area
- May perform other related duties as assigned
- 3-5 years of experience as a Serviceman/Maintenance Labourer working with heavy mining equipment in an industrial setting
- Must possess CSTS.09 (Construction Safety Training Systems)
- Must successfully complete pre-access drug and alcohol testing
- Must possess a valid form of government issued photo identification
- Must have a valid Driver's License
- 14/7 shift rotation working 10-12 hours per day
- Benefits provided by CLAC
- Work will be outdoors in rough terrain and under extreme weather conditions
Ledcor Industrial offers an integrated range of services from construction, engineering, and maintenance to pipe fabrication and module assembly. We offer turnkey solutions to our oil and gas clients and have built some of the continent's largest oil and gas projects.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
"Ledcor is committed to facilitating project success by providing a workforce with representation from the Indigenous and local communities. We will have this commitment in mind when considering your job application." Date Posted