Full Time Regular Job Summary
You are a Business Relationship Manager (BRM) who enjoys aligning business units and the function of Information Services to achieve specific business objectives. You work with Ledcor's internal clients in a proactive manner to identify pending demand, potential opportunities and navigates Ledcor Information Services (LIS) processes to best leverage technology for the client's success. In addition, you monitor and act as the client's LIS advocate on in-progress demand, projects, escalations, performance and overall LIS delivery satisfaction levels.
Please join our True Blue team in Vancouver today!Responsibilities
- Establish ongoing working relationships with assigned Business Units (BU) and respective senior leaders to effectively understand, proactively manage and facilitate incoming BU demand ensuring proper prioritization, and approvals
- Create a strategy of cross-organizational dialogue with senior leadership, HR, finance, and other strategic partners to identify pain points from a technology perspective
- Works collaboratively with the business and IS to prioritize requests, ensuring IS efforts are focused on high-value solution delivery
- Serve as the main driver of the relationship between the business units and IS to develop a collaborative management culture within the organization
- Establish a consultancy / advisory approach to the relationship
- Coordinate and chair monthly BU collaboration meetings to facilitate effective communication between business unit leaders and IS, prioritizing new demand, discussing timelines, and reporting all LIS Services provided
- Work with internal LIS Solution teams and/or external vendors to clarify high level solution objectives, requirements and needed resource commitments ensuring a smooth hand-off to LIS
- Monitor on behalf of the BU "in progress" demand items proactively identifying roadblocks, new risks, needed escalations, changes and key decision points.
- Proactively build and maintain high level technology roadmaps and improvement proposals aligned to the BU goals and objectives
- 5+ years of Business Relationship Management experience
- 10+ years of Senior IT Management hands on experience delivering diverse enterprise level solutions, applications and leading technologies within a large, complex environment
- 3+ years Project/Program & Business Analysis experience within a large, complex enterprise environment
- 1+ years operational and administration experience with ServiceNow IT Business Management modules
- Degree or diploma in Computer Science, Business or Engineering
- Project Management Professional (PMP) designation is an asset
- Experience in professional services/consulting organization
- Able to quickly build relationships and trust with the business and vendors. Proven ability to pull a diverse group of individuals with different goals together and facilitate productive discussions
- Effective communication skills verbally and written
- Ability to work through Internal/external business challenges and to solve complex problems
- Able to conceptualize, build and present high-level application roadmaps and conceptual proposals
- Office based role
- Approximately 25% or less travel
Our Information Services (IS) team ensures our teams stay connected to each other and have access to technology that supports the growing demands of our business. With services ranging from technical support to software development and enterprise systems management, our IS team supports all of Ledcor's technology needs. We are a diverse team equipped to support the growth of our company.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!