Full Time Regular Job Summary
You are a dynamic, proactive administrative professional who feels most rewarded in a critical support role. You have experience supporting project needs including providing administrative and project support . Because you are resourceful, a self-starter and able to juggle multiple priorities, you can take on a wide range of administrative responsibilities.
Join Ledcor in Ottawa today!Responsibilities
- Reviews current job log and follows up on any missing items within the life cycle (e.g. permits, locates etc.)
- Attends site meetings with locate companies to ensure correct areas are being marked and escalated; completes locate mark-ups while in the field
- Escalates all outstanding locates to locate supervisors and calls in emergency locates as required
- Provides project support including progress tracking and status updates
- Carries out a wide range of sensitive and diverse administrative and recordkeeping duties including: maintaining Ledcor systems and procedures, reviewing and distributing documentation as well as tracking of project milestones and financial deadlines
- Provides regular updates and reporting to the project team on the status of each project as well as any documents or information outstanding
- May perform other related duties as assigned
- 3+ years' experience in a dynamic project support position.
- Experience within the Telecommunication or related industry is an asset
- Independent and self-motivated with the ability to take the initiative to troubleshoot assigned tasks and liaise with other departments and external resources
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Demonstrated reliability, judgment and professionalism
- Task-oriented with an excellent sense of priority, logic and objectivity; highly organized and capable of managing multiple priorities
- Excellent customer service focus with an ability to work collaboratively with others
- Strong knowledge of Adobe Suite and MS Office applications, including Word, Excel and Outlook
- Successful completion of pre-employment drug & alcohol requirements
Ledcor Technical Services (LTS) designs, builds, and maintains wireline or wireless networks that span North America and beyond. We are a proven leader and innovator in telecommunications network construction, maintenance, and service installation and repair.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
Ledcor is an equal-opportunity employer. We are committed to a policy of non-discrimination in all of our employment practices. We welcome and encourage applications from all qualified individuals, regardless of race, gender, disability or any other identifying characteristic. Date Posted