Full Time Regular Job Summary
As a Ledcor sales representative, you'll sell TELUS products and services directly to consumers. Every day you will build your own communication skills and challenge yourself to meet your goals. You'll work and live with your own small and supportive team in assigned communities across BC and Alberta.
You have an energetic, dream big attitude. You want to learn from the best. You're looking for a chance to develop your entrepreneurial skills within a fun, high energy, motivating and well-established team.
From day one, you will have the opportunity to participate in our industry leading sales and entrepreneurship program. This is an intensive program that equips you with the skills and tools you require to be successful at Ledcor and in the marketplace.
Start your new adventure today. Click the Apply Now button or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org We Provide:
- Unlimited income potential, with average monthly earnings of $4500
- Sales incentives - vacations, iPhones, gift cards, concert tickets, designer watches
- Mobile phone, access to company vehicles, transportation to project locations
- Fully furnished accommodations in the communities we work in
- Direct-to-customer sales throughout BC and Alberta for large telecommunications clients
- Guaranteeing a fantastic end-to-end customer experience
- Reporting sales back to the team on a timely basis
- Ability to travel and relocate away from home
- Ability to work evenings, weekends and holidays
- Must successfully complete a pre-employment drug and alcohol test and a background check
- Energetic, outgoing, and driven individual with a positive personality
- Target minded people that have goals and are willing to work hard to achieve them
- High level of integrity and committed to providing exceptional service to clients
Ledcor is one of Indeed's Top 5 Best Places to work in British Columbia (2018), Glassdoor's Best Places to Work in Canada (2018), Waterstone's Canada's Top 10 Most Admired Corporate Cultures (2017), and Indeed's Top 25 Best Places to work in Canada (2017).
Ledcor Technical Services (LTS) designs, builds, and maintains wireline or wireless networks that span North America and beyond. We are a proven leader and innovator in telecommunications network construction, maintenance, and service installation and repair.Date Posted