Full Time Regular Job Summary
The Project Field Administrator is responsible for the accurate and timely collection of field documents including submissions to the main office and/or entry of these in the company financial systems. Interaction with project teams and communication with clients are important to ensure accuracy, timeliness, and completeness of data.
Come join our True Blue team in Kitimat today!Responsibilities
- Data entry into the financial system, JD Edwards, including accounts payable, subcontracts, payroll and equipment time entries, accounts receivable, and cash receipts.
- Purchase order entry and accounts payable follow up as required.
- In addition, you will reconcile vendor statements and follow up to resolve any discrepancies.
- Review and catalogue accounts payable backup documents.
- Coordinate the approval of client LEMS, as needed.
- Liaise with Project Controller and client on LEM issues.
- Review and submit subcontractor backup documents.
- Track subcontractor timesheets, as needed.
- Develop understanding of union and pre-job agreements.
- Assist with hire-ons, termination and data change packages reviewing for completion, accuracy and coordinate approval and submission.
- Liaise with payroll group on payroll issues regarding field employees.
- Distribute weekly paystubs to hourly employees.
- Provide timesheet support through collection, review and ensuring approval is collected.
- Track travel and living out allowance, as needed.
- Ensure equipment is tracked and reflected on daily timesheets.
- Collect and submit bill of ladings.
- Assist project staff with accurate completion of purchase orders, ensuring approvals are in accordance with Ledcor's authority matrix.
- Update purchase orders to reflect approved quantities, pricing and coding on packing slips.
- Assist with general administrative duties for project team.
- The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 2 years' experience in a similar role and/or a post-secondary Business Administrative courses.
- Relevant industry and JD Edwards experience would be an asset.
- Strong computer skills in MS Excel and Outlook.
- Strong analytical skills with attention to detail.
- Able to work independently and in a team environment and able to multi-task, set priorities and meet deadlines.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and organization skills.
- Commitment to continuous improvement and excellent customer service.
- Flexibility in schedule and travel.
- Must possess CSTS.09 (Construction Safety Training Systems).
- Must successfully complete pre-access drug and alcohol testing.
- Must possess a valid form of government issued photo identification.
- Must have a valid Driver's License.
Ledcor Civil builds and maintains infrastructure in various industries including oil and gas, transportation, and mining. We're experts in public and private infrastructure construction and maintenance - from national highways to bridges, from airports to underground utilities and independent power projects. We also work on roads, earthworks, foundations, dams, power systems, and waterways.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
Ledcor is committed to working to facilitate project success through providing a workforce with representation from the Indigenous and local communities. We will have this commitment in mind when considering your job application. Date Posted