Full Time Temporary Job Summary
You are a knowledgeable Human Resources professional who has experience effectively leading people and developing teams. You will manage a team of professionals including HR Coordinators within the HR Service Centre. The Supervisor, HR Services is responsible for ensuring services are delivered to the managers and employees in an efficient and effective manner with a customer service approach.
Ledcor is investing in a multi-year initiative, called HR2020, to implement new HCM technology and an updated HR operating model to support our company's future business growth and development. HR2020 will improve the employee experience at Ledcor through enabling technology and broadened HR service delivery. We have already started on this journey and the selected candidate will play a key role in supporting this team through major change.
If you are looking for an opportunity where you can make a real difference, come join our True Blue team in Vancouver today!Responsibilities
- Ensures positive relationships are maintained within the HR Service Centre team and with external customers by communicating frequently, soliciting feedback, and measuring customer satisfaction.
- Drives process improvement initiatives that contribute to long-term operational excellence.
- Supervises the application and execution of HR Coordinator activities/processes.
- Delivers accurate and timely customer support and issue resolution.
- Acts as day to day escalation point to provide functional and technical support to customers.
- Partners with managers and HR leadership on project work, requirements gathering, and functional issue resolution.
- As applicable, partners with other internal departments/COEs, such as Payroll, Employee Relations, Total Rewards, Talent, Information Systems and Business HR to ensure the optimal delivery of services.
- Participates in designing Key Performance Indicators and metrics for the team's administrative and transactional processing and conducting analysis/interpretation of data collected.
- Participates in the design and implementation of HR Service Centre Operational Strategy (case management, knowledge management tool, telephony, etc.).
- Serves as an HR process subject matter expert.
- Drives the documentation of processes and ensures all work instructions are well documented and communicated effectively throughout the team.
- Ensures compliance with HR policies and processes.
- Participates in customer meetings to identify other business opportunities and/or improvements and initiatives.
- Ensures procedures are adhered to the management and protection of sensitive and confidential data & documents.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Degree or diploma in human resources management; or educational equivalent.
- 5 or more years of solid, complex and professional-level generalist human resources experience (i.e. as a HR Advisor, Consultant and/or Business Partner); which includes experience in working with business leaders in a consultative capacity.
- Strong leadership and coaching skills.
- Knowledge of the design, operation and functioning of effective high volume service centre including in-depth knowledge of the technologies involved.
- Ability to work efficiently in a high demand, team oriented, and fast-paced environment.
- Solid understanding of applicable employment and human rights legislation.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with a very strong customer service focus.
- Ability to inspire and maintain a high level of enthusiasm and engagement from direct reports in a contact centre environment.
- Must possess tact, diplomacy and the ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Strong sense of urgency as part of daily work style.
- Ability to handle a high volume portfolio.
- Excellent time management and organization skills, with the proven ability to juggle and prioritize based on business demands and priorities.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively manage for results, including an ability to set goals and to measure and monitor key performance indicators and team performance.
- Strong analytical ability, with a focus on key performance measurement.
- Interest in personal development and keeping current in human resource practices through external resources and building an external HR network.
- Ability to partner with HR/Business groups to address problems in an effective manner.
- This is a 12 -15 months maternity leave back-fill role.
Our Human Resources (HR) team helps Ledcor's leaders attract and retain our most valuable asset - our people. With expertise in recruitment, employment practices, workplace culture, learning and development, and compensation, the HR team supports the entire lifecycle of our employees. We are a diverse team equipped to support the growth of our company.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now! Date Posted