Full Time Regular Job Summary
You are a Foreman who manages QA/QC activities including reviewing and managing project performance. You have a diverse background supporting Outside Plant (OSP) constructions projects as well as working with fiber optics. Your experience supporting large telecommunication projects allows you to ensure schedules are met and quality targets are achieved.
Join our Technical Services team inLexington, KYtoday!Responsibilities
- Demonstrates leadership in health, safety and environmental protections on the project
- Applies the requirements of the Project Specific Safety Program (PSSP) to promote overall compliance of Ledcor HS&E standards, applicable OH&S/OSHA Acts, regulations and codes with all employees and subcontractors on the project
Leads a team of 2 - 6 employees in the planning, execution, and billing of a project
- Trains, supports and offers guidance to new hires
- Ensures project schedules are met while maintaining company standards in regards to quality protocols
- Ensures that all timesheets, drivers logbooks, and other reporting requirements are handed in on time
- Ensures compliance with municipality hours of work, traffic protection, environmental standards, traffic bylaws, and restoration standards
- Takes action to monitor and control costs
- Manages escalations and provides exceptional customer service to internal/external clients related to quality, work performed, standards, etc.
- Oversees all client specific requirements based on contract requirements and engineering documents/industry standards
- May perform other related duties as assigned
- Minimum 2 - 5+ years of experience in a utility construction foreman/superintendent position
- Able to operate industry specific equipment such as bucket truck, cable pulling equipment, lashers, winches, directional drills, vac trucks, small excavators, skid steers, backhoes and road cut saws
- Proven experience overseeing multiple project locations simultaneously
- Ability to lead and direct the work of others
- Proven ability to plan and organize workloads and work with multiple deadlines
- Familiarity with the field's concepts, practices, and procedures, including OSP
- Familiarity with protocol and practices of large telecommunications providers
- Aptitude for learning new technology and working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs such as Excel and Outlook
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Must have and maintain a valid state driver's license, appropriate to the requirements of the vehicle being driven, and a clear drivers abstract
- Successful completion of pre-employment drug & alcohol requirements and background check
- Ability to travel as much as required
- This role will be located out of our project office in Lexington, KY and will require travel both in state, and out of state
Ledcor Technical Services (LTS) designs, builds, and maintains wireline or wireless networks that span North America and beyond. We are a proven leader and innovator in telecommunications network construction, maintenance, and service installation and repair.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
Ledcor is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, status as a qualified individual with disability, or any other legally protected status. All applicants must be able to show proof of eligibility to work in the United States.
*LTS Technicians*Date Posted
E-Verify® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Homeland Security