Full Time Regular Job Summary
You are an experienced laborer who takes pride in safe work practices. You will be responsible for performing various labor duties on a commercial construction project.
Join the Ledcor Building team in Austin, Texas.Responsibilities
- Perform tasks on the labor crew to support operations in the execution of the work
- Assist trades workers
- Provide general clean up in work areas
- May perform other related duties as assigned
- Must have previous construction labor experience
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs
- Must successfully complete pre-access drug and alcohol testing
- Must have a valid driver's license
- Must have demonstrated ability to work under minimal supervision
- Work will be outdoors and indoors in various weather conditions
Ledcor Building offers full-service construction for commercial, residential, institutional, and light industrial projects, along with expertise in green building. Our depth of knowledge and expertise come from building hundreds of projects - of all sizes - across North America each year.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
Ledcor is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, status as a qualified individual with disability, or any other legally protected status. All applicants must be able to show proof of eligibility to work in the United States.
Building Construction USADate Posted