Full Time Regular Job Summary
You are a business process expert with expertise in gaining buy-in from stakeholders at all levels to manage transformative change in an organization across all potential areas.
You understand the business ramifications of any process or program change and ultimately how to set expectations, lead people to adopting a desired path, and communicate the benefits for each affected individual and/or operating group.
With your consultative approach to communication and enterprise level business strategy you are able to act as the key player that finds the best possible outcome for all concerned.
If you feel you are the consultative business leader we are looking for, apply today to join us in our business process team in Vancouver, BC!Responsibilities
- Leads large scale enterprise transformation programs with a scope that may include business services strategy, process transformation, business systems implementation, and organizational design and development initiatives. Communicates with and influences senior leadership to ensure engagement and alignment across the organization.
- Participates in the development and implementation of Shared Service model strategies, including research, industry specific benchmarking, strategy design, initiative planning, and implementation support.
In collaboration with HR subject matter experts, develops change management strategies for large scale enterprise-wide projects.
- Acts as a trusted advisor to senior leaders and stakeholders, providing organizationally savvy approaches that broker win-win strategies for complex situations.
- Develops an enterprise approach for leading improvement projects or programs that impact a diversified group of companies and/or multiple business units. Influences and interact with senior executives, and gains engagement and trust from key organizational leaders.
- Leads and directs multifaceted and cross-functional teams from all levels of organizations to achieve project objectives. Lead project managers or other business improvement professionals.
- 10+ years of related experience in business excellence, business transformation, re-structuring and organizational development
- 8 + years of experience in a team lead or project management
- Experience with systemic change management concepts and tools
- You have experience working with a variety of consultants, and/or advisory groups
- You have workedwith development of shared service functions, processes and strategies(eg. finance, HR, IT)
- You have experiencewith large enterprise level organizations, preferably diversified businesses
- Demonstrated expertise and aptitude in managing large scale enterprise initiatives
- Knowledge and experience with LEAN and Six Sigma or another recognized change management system is fundamental
- Exceptional leadership, communication, and facilitation skills
- Ability to build and foster effective client relationships at all levels of organization, including executive leadership
- You have experience dealing withlarge-scale business transformation programs / projects that impact multiple business units
You will work from an office in Vancouver, BC right off the waterfront and close to the Skytrain, Stanley Park, and the Harbour Airport. There will be approximately 25% travel to various office sites, meetings, and other related activities. This position is part of the Business Improvement team which is responsible for managing the process of change in Ledcor.
The Ledcor Group of Companies is one of North America's most diversified construction companies. Ledcor is a company built on a rich history of long-standing project successes.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!