Full Time Regular Job Summary
You are a Customer Support Representative responsible for answering calls from technicians and clients to facilitate the efficient delivery of work and satisfy customer requirements. You have a passion for customer service, strong communication skills and are a natural problem solver which allows you to ensure work gets completed safely, on time, and with a high degree of quality.
Join Ledcor Technical Services in Austin, TX today!Responsibilities
- Handles inbound calls from technicians and offer assistance as required to manage workload
- Handles inbound calls from client teams to ensure effective coordination of resources and clear communication between teams
- Creates and schedules incoming service requests.
- Completes outbound calls to technicians to ensure job status information is up to date and accurate
- Creates and manages reports tracking unique bookings, system errors, etc.
- Ensures adherence to client procedural requirements as well as LTS specific processes
- Other duties as required
- Good judgment in discerning priority and non-priority issues making decisions based on logical assumptions and factual information
- Ability to investigate and resolve issues and comfort dealing with ambiguity
- Ability to effectively handle both favorable and unfavorable customer interactions
- Maintain a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Demonstrated professional oral and written communications skills
- Maintain high performance under the pressure of time constraints and a fast-paced environment
- Superior customer service orientation
- Strong computer skills including proficiency in the Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- This position will be required to work a variety of shifts from Sunday thru Saturday
- Schedules are variable and require flexibility to work between 5:00AM and 8:00PM daily, with potential reduced requirements on weekends & holidays based on business needs.
Ledcor Technical Services (LTS) designs, builds, and maintains wireline or wireless networks that span North America and beyond. We are a proven leader and innovator in telecommunications network construction, maintenance, and service installation and repair.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
Ledcor is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, status as a qualified individual with disability, or any other legally protected status. All applicants must be able to show proof of eligibility to work in the United States.Date Posted
E-Verify® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Homeland Security