Full Time Temporary Job Summary
You are an experienced Picker Truck Operator with a background in the Oil & Gas industry. You will be directly responsible for the safe operation of equipment in a crowded, fast-paced working environment. Your ability to ensure the safety of yourself and others is paramount and always top of mind. You're a team player who is willing to lend a hand whenever assistance is required in order to get the job done.
Join the Ledcor Site Services team in Fort McMurray, AB now!Requirements
- Must successfully complete pre-access drug and alcohol testing
- Must possess valid CSTS 09 (Construction Safety Training Systems) certification and OSSA Regional Orientation or Basic Safety Orientation Certificate (BSO)
- Must possess and maintain a clean driver's abstract and a valid class 5 driver's license
- Previous experience in similar role is required
- Must have Picker Ticket or Crane ticket
- Must possess a valid Class 1 Drivers License
- Applicants who reside in Alberta will be given preference due to the location of the project
- Camp accommodation provided
- Flights provided from Calgary or Edmonton hubs
- Daily bus transportation from camp to site will be provided
- 7/7 shift rotation, working 12 hours daily
- Benefits provided by CLAC
- Work will be outdoors in rough terrain and under various weather conditions
Ledcor Site Services offers a unique set of maintenance services unmatched anywhere in the oil and gas industry. From tailings pipeline construction to investigative digs and subcontractor management, we are accustomed to operating in challenging terrain, and we maintain some of the largest pipeline networks in the world.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!