Full Time Temporary Job Summary
You are a motivated and self-directed Project Coordinator seeking an opportunity to expand your analytical and project management skills on a large-scale technical implementation project. Under the mentorship of the Program Manager, you will be responsible for driving project objectives, liaising with multiple stakeholders, and providing an unrelenting commitment to detail and organization.
Ledcor is investing in a multi-year initiative, called HR2020, to provide new HCM technology and an updated HR operating model to support our company's future business growth and development. HR2020 will improve the employee experience at Ledcor through enabling technology and broadened HR service delivery. We have already started on this journey and we are adding expertise as needed to complement our dynamic team. If you are looking for a career where you can make a real difference, come join our True Blue team!
This is a 12 month contract position, depending on project timelines.
Join the Human Resources team at Ledcor in Vancouver today!Responsibilities
- Prepare and update project schedules based on program manager and team inputs, including organizing meetings with stakeholders
- Participate in stakeholder meetings, take detailed meeting minutes and follow-up on action items
- Set up workshops with project team members and internal stakeholders
- Maintain project systems and procedures including master filing system, budgeting, project delivery status and reporting; input data and maintain activity logs
- Collect, organize, synthesize, and analyze project performance as requested by project management and other stakeholders
- Develop standard templates, framework and procedures to achieve consistency in planning process and methodologies
- Develop and prepare aggregate reports for monitoring milestones and analyzing project resources
- 2-3 years of planning and project management experience in a Project Coordinator or similar role
- Diploma or certification in a relevant program of study, ideally related to Project Management
- Excellent working knowledge of Excel and MS Project, and other related software
- Practical knowledge of project management tools and techniques
- Ability to apply project management software tools to produce standard and customized reports for effective resource analysis
- High attention to detail, strong communication skills, and demonstrated planning, organizational, and coordinating skills
- Ability to complete detail-oriented tasks effectively and consistently
- Flexibility to deal with changing priorities
- 12 month contract position, depending on project timelines
Our Human Resources (HR) team helps Ledcor's leaders attract and retain our most valuable asset - our people. With expertise in recruitment, employment practices, workplace culture, learning and development, and compensation, the HR team supports the entire lifecycle of our employees. We are a diverse team equipped to support the growth of our company.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!