Full Time Temporary Job Summary
You are an experienced Flagger seeking a company who prides themselves on safety, a great wage and extensive benefits. You will be responsible for directing trucks and equipment while maintaining safety of the area.
Join the Ledcor Highways Construction team on various projects throughout Alberta! This position is likely to run from the end of April - November 2018.Responsibilities
- Directs trucks and equipment while maintaining safety of the area
- Performs general clean up in work areas
- May perform other related duties as assigned
- Must have previous flagging experience in a highways construction setting
- Must successfully complete pre-employment drug and alcohol testing
- Must be capable of lifting 50lbs
- Must possess a valid driver's license and be able to provide a valid driver's abstract
- Must possess a valid form of government issued photo identification
- Applicants that reside in Alberta will be given preference due to the location of this project
- 24/4 shift rotation working 10-12 hours per day (candidates must be flexible regarding their shift schedule)
- Benefits provided by CLAC
- Work will be primarily outdoors in various weather conditions
Ledcor Highways Construction builds and maintains infrastructure in various industries including oil and gas, transportation, and mining. We're experts in public and private infrastructure construction and maintenance - from national highways to bridges, from airports to underground utilities and independent power projects. We also work on roads, earthworks, foundations, dams, power systems, and waterways.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!