Full Time Regular Job Summary
As a Ledcor sales representative, you'll sell Cincinnati Bell products and services directly to consumers. Every day you will build your own communication skills and challenge yourself to meet your own goals. You'll work and live with your own small and supportive team in assigned communities across Cincinnati.
You have an energetic, dream big attitude. You want to learn from the best. You're looking for a chance to develop your entrepreneurial skills within a fun, high energy, motivating and well-established team.
From day one, you will be supported with extensive training and skills development.
Our top performers are quickly rewarded with promotion and career development opportunities.
Start your new adventure today. Apply now!
- Unlimited income potential, with average monthly earnings of $4500
- Sales incentives - vacations, iPhones, gift cards, concert tickets, designer watches
- Mobile phone, access to company vehicles, transportation to project locations
- Fully furnished accommodations in each project location
- Ability to travel and relocate away from home
- Ability to work evenings, weekends and holidays
- Successful completion of pre-employment drug & alcohol requirements and background check
Ledcor Technical Services (LTS) designs, builds, and maintains wireline or wireless networks that span North America and beyond. We are a proven leader and innovator in telecommunications network construction, maintenance, and service installation and repair.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
Ledcor is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, status as a qualified individual with disability, or any other legally protected status. All applicants must be able to show proof of eligibility to work in the United States.Date Posted
E-Verify® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Homeland Security