Full Time Regular Job Summary
You're a Project Manager with at least 5 years of experience working on multi-disciplinary light industrial and retail construction projects. You have a proven track record of running successful projects and demonstrated experience mentoring project teams. You will develop and execute project plans and schedules, ensure the highest safety and quality standards. You have a proven track record for meetings budgets, schedules and scope.
Diversify your experience. Build your talent. Join the Ledcor Building team in Bellevue, WA.Responsibilities
- Demonstrates leadership in health, safety and environmental protection on the project
- Applies the requirements of the Project Specific Safety Program (PSSP) to promote overall compliance of Ledcor HS&E standards, applicable OH&S Acts, regulations and codes with all employees and subcontractors on the project
- Creates and/or facilitates Project Quality Program to ensure project materials are supplied and work is completed accordingly
- Ensures that projects are built according to approved plans, specifications, shop drawings, and applicable building codes and that high quality standards are maintained
- Develops and maintains the construction schedule in conjunction with project team to meet milestones and completion dates
- Leads project meetings with internal and external stakeholders to monitor and support the project's ongoing progression
- Provides strong leadership to construction team members, capitalizing on individual and group strengths to ensure project targets are achieved
- Identifies and manages opportunities and risks to achieve the best possible impact on schedule and financial targets
- Maintains, tracks, and reports all financial aspects of project including forecasts and billings
- Manages the procurement process including subcontractor / trade / supplier negotiations and awards
- Performs other related duties as required
- 5+ years of experience as a Project Manager or in a similar direct managerial / supervisory role
- Completed post-secondary education in Construction, Engineering or related discipline an asset
- Comprehensive knowledge of construction documents, drawings, specifications, current construction practices and methodology
- Strong negotiation/management skills
- Ability to plan and manage to a project schedule
- Strong understanding of construction costs and budgets
- Ability to communicate clearly and collaborate with multiple stakeholders and anticipate stakeholder needs
- Ability to determine a problem's root causes, identify short and long term solutions, anticipate patterns, and look beyond the immediate problem to the wider implications
- Capable of anticipating constructability issues in complex situations and creating new solutions in the construction plan and schedule
- Ability to understand and present complex ideas, anticipate potential objections, prepare case accordingly, and persuade others to adopt a point of view
- A track record of building successful teams and promoting teamwork through motivating, coaching, and consensus-building
- Skilled in facilitation, mentoring, and conflict resolution
- Strong organizational and planning skills and the ability to manage multiple priorities
- You will be required to travel to various project locations and offices.
Ledcor Building offers full-service construction for commercial, residential, institutional, and light industrial projects, along with expertise in green building. Our depth of knowledge and expertise come from building hundreds of projects - of all sizes - across North America each year.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
Ledcor is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, status as a qualified individual with disability, or any other legally protected status. All applicants must be able to show proof of eligibility to work in the United States.
Building Construction USADate Posted
E-Verify® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Homeland Security