Full Time Regular Job Summary
You are a talented and experienced business improvement professional seeking an opportunity bring synergies to a diversified group of companies. As Business Improvement Manager - Corporate Operations, you will be responsible for coordinating, developing and implementing strategies to achieve organizational improvements that impact corporate-wide operational processes. You are a subject matter expert with the skills to drive innovative initiatives related to business excellence, strategic alignment, business analysis, and process efficiencies.
Apply today to become part of the Ledcor Business Improvement team in Vancouver, BC!Responsibilities
- Lead business transformation programs or projects with a scope that may include strategy, process, business systems, or organizational development
- Lead process development and improvement initiatives from concept to execution related to multiple business units and multiple stakeholders
- Develop (or assist with development of) change management strategies for small to mid-size projects
- Develop financial, operational and strategic management models to evaluate strategic options
- Advise senior managers on business excellence and strategic projects, be a multifaceted service provider to a diversified group of companies
- Evaluate business cases and establish frameworks for project value propositions
- Create executive dashboards and presentations to simplify communication of key information
- Conduct benchmarking and best practice studies
- Establish key performance indicators, method for collection and reporting of key financial, operational, and organizational data
- Influence / and interact with executives and gain engagement and trust from key operational leaders
- 5-7 years of professional consulting experience or internal strategy/transformation role in business excellence, strategic analysis, and business transformation
- Process improvement, change management and project management experience
- Exceptional intellectual horsepower with demonstrated expertise and aptitude with conducting strategic, quantitative and qualitative analysis
- University degree in business or engineering; MBA preferred
- Knowledge and experience with LEAN and Six Sigma is highly desired
- Excellent leadership, communication, and facilitation skills
- High achiever with no ego, ability to build and foster effective client relationships at all levels within the organization
- Office based position
- Up to 15% travel required
The Ledcor Group of Companies is one of North America's most diversified construction companies. Ledcor is a company built on a rich history of long-standing project successes.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!