Full Time Regular Job Summary
You are a labourer with a high personal commitment to safety and are looking for the opportunity to progress within the Ledcor Cant Mill. You will be responsible for clearing the yard of hand tools, small machinery, and perform extensive and repetitive heavy lifting of mill components in a safe manner.
Join the Ledcor Resources & Transportation team in Chilliwack, BC.Responsibilities
- Perform tasks on the labour crew to support the forestry operations
- Perform extensive and repetitive heavy lifting and physical labour
- Complete overall tasks related to sawmill cleanup
- May perform other related duties as assigned
- Entry level opportunity with potential to move into production roles and further career development
- Must successfully complete pre-access drug and alcohol testing
- Must be capable of lifting up to 75 lbs
- Must be able to safely utilize stairs and ladders
- Graveyard shift from 10:30PM to 7AM
- Work will be performed outdoors in various weather conditions
Ledcor Resources & Transportation combines our trucking, marine, and forestry operations to offer integrated supply chain services to British Columbia's forestry and bioenergy industry. We produce and deliver biofuel, wood chips, and kraft pulp by land and by sea.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!