Full Time Regular Job Summary
As the Logistics Manager you will be responsible for providing strategic direction and daily tactical support for the organization's supply chain functions across multiple warehouse locations. Leveraging your experience, you'll ensure the efficiency of regional warehouses and the movement of materials throughout the US is cost-effective, responding to business challenges that advance organizational goals. Overseeing a team of logistics professionals, you will be accountable for the performance and financial results of the team, addressing resource and operational challenges, and developing processes and procedures to improve efficiencies.
Join the Ledcor Technical Services team in Austin, TX today!Responsibilities
- Plans and manages supply chain and warehousing for all LTS businesses across the US, developing transportation and logistics strategies to support current volume and address future growth
- Develops and implements internal processes, making continuous improvements to drive consistent and efficient delivery of services
- Provides leadership, direction and coaching to supervisors and managers overseeing various logistics functions
- Develops, plans and coordinates resources to meet operational objectives within the department
- Prepares budgets and manages the costs of logistics functions across the organization, continuously seeking to optimize supply chain and related costs
- Develops performance forecasts and measures against key performance indicators
- Identifies opportunities for improvements in cost efficiency and service delivery, recommending processes and changes in supply chain strategies to address gaps and enhance customer service
- Facilitates successful implementation of new programs
- Builds and maintains positive relationships with vendors and suppliers, evaluating vendor performance, and holding them accountable for timely delivery and quality
- Ensures vendor compliance with organizational requirements
- 6-8 years of experience in warehousing and inventory processes and procedures
- Post-secondary education in Supply Chain, Logistics, Business Administration or related field
- Experience working with enterprise level inventory management software
- Excellent team player with ability to build, foster and nurture relationships with cross-functional teams
- Strong supplier/vendor relationship and negotiations skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Some travel to other Ledcor offices and project sites will be required
Ledcor Technical Services (LTS) designs, builds, and maintains wireline or wireless networks that span North America and beyond. We are a proven leader and innovator in telecommunications network construction, maintenance, and service installation and repair.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
Ledcor is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, status as a qualified individual with disability, or any other legally protected status. All applicants must be able to show proof of eligibility to work in the United States.
*LTSOPSUPS* Date Posted
E-Verify® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Homeland Security