Full Time Regular Job Summary
You are an experienced Area Manager who guides a large group of field based technicians. You utilize past experience to manage utilization and the day to day performance of your team. You believe in a first class approach to customer service and exceeding client expectations. Your day to day duties include monitoring performance against the agreed upon customer needs and schedule including quality control, safety and the delegation of work to field staff and contractors ensuring that projects are completed on time and within budget.
This role will support work in the southern Ontario region.
Join the Ledcor Technical Services team in Milton, ON today!Responsibilities
- Owns the customer experience and ensures service commitments are met
- Monitors and analyzes reports pertaining to scheduling, workload management, resource management and call performance maintaining high productivity
- Develops and maintains a good working relationship with all clients developing and growing existing clients
- Continually identifies needs and opportunities for same day staff adjustments and the need to solicit extra hours
- Leads and manages employees ensuring ongoing communication, performance management, and development
- Assess staffing needs as they relate to queue performance and job completions
- Ensures department policies and procedures are followed
- Maintains a Culture of Continuous Improvement
- Continues to foster a Safety First operation
- Minimum of 5 years direct experience within the industry with 2 years recent manager/leadership experience
- Proven experience managing daily operations and financial performance
- Experience managing a flexible workforce, required to work non-traditional work hours and holidays
- Experience improving organizational effectiveness, optimizing workflow and executing on strategic goals
- Proven client management, sales leadership or business development experience
- Capability to work productively in a fast-paced, multi-tasking environment
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong knowledge of MS Office with significant experience working in Excel
- Working Conditions:
- Travel will be required
- Supporting technicians operating on call 24/7
Ledcor Technical Services (LTS) designs, builds, and maintains wireline or wireless networks that span North America and beyond. We are a proven leader and innovator in telecommunications network construction, maintenance, and service installation and repair.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
Ledcor is an equal-opportunity employer. We are committed to a policy of non-discrimination in all of our employment practices. We welcome and encourage applications from all qualified individuals, regardless of race, gender, disability or any other identifying characteristic. Date Posted