Full Time Regular Job Summary
As the Office Administrator you will be responsible for the accurate and timely completion of a variety of Administrative tasks which support the operations of the Lexington office. Utilizing your strong administrative skills and previous experience in a similar role, you will be an integral part of ensuring the smooth functioning of the office and the projects supported throughout the region.
Join the Ledcor Technical Services team in Lexington, KY today! This position supports the Kentucky Wired project.Responsibilities
- Maintains office services by organizing office operations and procedures; maintain meeting & calendar correspondence; designing/maintaining filing systems; submitting supply requisitions; order office & sundry supplies
- Coordinates building maintenance requirements including any repairs/service required for all office equipment
- Ensures contact information for staff and office floor plan are accurate and updated
- Manages conference rooms and vacation calendars on shared web portal
- Creates, drafts and edits correspondence, reports, presentations and other documentation
- Inventory oversight - order and manage service vendors and suppliers for the construction field office
- Maintains office efficiency by planning and implementing office systems, layouts, and equipment procurement
- Supports hiring managers with on-boarding process of new employees. Orders and tracks assets of new employees
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related duties as needed
- 3-5 years of experience in a similar administrative position
- Experience maintaining an office with 50-100 personnel
- Experience handling suppliers and vendors and corresponding invoices
- Strong typing skills (50+ wpm) with strong attention to detail
- Excellent computer skills (Microsoft Office) with the ability to create, modify, and manipulate data as required
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written)
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time
- Successfully complete pre-employment Drug and Alcohol testing requirements
- Evening and weekend work may be required
- Able to meet the physical requirements of the position which involves sitting, standing, bending, climbing, lifting (up to 50 pounds)
Ledcor Technical Services (LTS) designs, builds, and maintains wireline or wireless networks that span North America and beyond. We are a proven leader and innovator in telecommunications network construction, maintenance, and service installation and repair.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
Ledcor is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, status as a qualified individual with disability, or any other legally protected status. All applicants must be able to show proof of eligibility to work in the United States.
*LTSOPSUPS* Date Posted
E-Verify® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Homeland Security