Full Time Temporary Job Summary
You are an experienced Fuelman seeking a great wage, extensive benefits, and a company who prides themselves on safety. If you have surveying experience working with concrete foundations, excavation, and underground piping then take advantage of the opportunity to be home at the end of each work day.
Apply now and join the Ledcor team today!Responsibilities
- Distributing and receiving fuel for equipment in the pit
- Wash and clean generators and trucks
- Performs various tasks for the maintenance department
- Provides general clean-up in the work area
- May perform other related duties as assigned
- Ability to work independently
- Capable of lifting up to 50 lbs.
- Must successfully complete pre-access drug and alcohol testing
- Must possess CSTS.09 (Construction Safety Training Systems)
- Must possess Bear Awareness
- Must possess a valid Driver's License
- Must provide a copy of a valid Driver's Abstract
- Experience in a mining environment is preferable
- Mine rescue training and experience is an asset
- 14/7 shift rotation working 10-12 hours per day/night
- Benefits provided by CLAC
- Work will be primarily outdoors in various weather conditions
Ledcor Civil builds and maintains infrastructure in various industries including oil and gas, transportation, and mining. We're experts in public and private infrastructure construction and maintenance - from national highways to bridges, from airports to underground utilities and independent power projects. We also work on roads, earthworks, foundations, dams, power systems, and waterways.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
Ledcor is committed to facilitating project success by providing a workforce with representation from the Indigenous and local communities. We will have this commitment in mind when considering your job application. Date Posted