Full Time Regular Job Summary
You are a newly graduated Class 1 Truck Driver seeking a company to start your career that offers paid training and will support your growth and development as a driver. Your ability to learn quickly, take direction and overall passion for working in the transportation industry will see you succeed in this role. Ledcor offers stability, competitive pay, performance incentives, great benefits, and a reputation for safety that is second to none. Our drivers are an essential part of Ledcor's growing bioenergy operations.
Experienced Class 1 Truck drivers are invited to apply.
Join the Ledcor Resources & Transportation team in Abbotsford, BC. Take advantage of our hiring bonus and grow your career through our comprehensive Driver Training program!Responsibilities
- Haul bulk wood products
- Safely and productively operate a Super B or similar from our new and modern fleet
- Manage challenging mountain highway and winter road conditions
- Must possess a valid Class 1 license
- Must possess a clean driver's abstract
- Must successfully complete pre-employment drug and alcohol testing
- Upon successful training must be comfortable with highway mountain driving in winter conditions
- Wage rate is $26.27/hr. with both RSP and pension contributions
- Paid training provided including mountain highway driving
- Hiring and Referral Bonus programs for all drivers
- Performance incentive pay for all drivers
- Comprehensive Driver Training program for all drivers
- Evening shift
- May need to work out of town
- Benefits provided by CLAC
Ledcor Resources & Transportation combines our trucking, marine, and forestry operations to offer integrated supply chain services to British Columbia's forestry and bioenergy industry. We produce and deliver biofuel, wood chips, and kraft pulp by land and by sea.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!