Full Time Regular Job Summary
As a Business Analyst, thrive in a dynamic role with a wide range of responsibilities including hands on data analysis, product management and development, and process development/optimization. Supporting the Business Development and Service Delivery/Operations teams, you will define service offerings and conduct analysis to make recommendations to improve profitability and develop custom, client-focused solutions.
Join the Ledcor Technical Services team in Mississauga, ON.Responsibilities
- Completes qualitative and quantitative data analysis to provide actionable insights and uncover opportunities for improved service offering and delivery.
- Builds reporting dashboards and metrics to help business units measure success (e.g. performance against Service Level Agreements).
- Supports the Business Development team with contract scope and pricing by collaborating with subject matter experts (Operations,
- Legal, Finance, Billing, etc.) to develop Master Services Agreements and Statements of Work that align with organizational capabilities.
- Differentiates and defines standard vs. non-standard (premium) services, including product pricing and specifications.
- Identifies areas for process improvement, recommending opportunities for streamlining procedures and building efficiencies.
- Conducts business/market research, understands developing trends and provides concrete suggestions on driving company growth using analytical and statistical analysis.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a Business Analyst or related role.
- Completion of post-secondary education in Computer Sciences, Statistics, Economics, Business or related field.
- Comprehensive understanding of data modeling and forecasting.
- Experience supporting telecommunications field operations is an asset.
- Ability to manage multiple projects across numerous different initiatives and business units, while maintaining impeccable attention to detail.
- Ability to communicate clearly and collaborate with multiple stakeholders, anticipate stakeholder needs and proactively identify innovative solutions.
- Experience using Power BI would be an asset.
Ledcor Technical Services (LTS) designs, builds, and maintains wireline or wireless networks that span North America and beyond. We are a proven leader and innovator in telecommunications network construction, maintenance, and service installation and repair.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
Ledcor is an equal-opportunity employer. We are committed to a policy of non-discrimination in all of our employment practices. We welcome and encourage applications from all qualified individuals, regardless of race, gender, disability or any other identifying characteristic. Date Posted