Full Time Regular Job Summary
We are seeking a flagger to join our Ledcor Technical Services team in Vancouver, BC. The role is responsible for the safe direction of traffic, including vehicles, and pedestrians.
This position is a 12 month contract role working a split shift. The hours of work will be Monday through Friday 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM and 1:00 PM to 5:00 PM.
Join Ledcor in Port Coquitlam today!Responsibilities
- Directs public traffic, including vehicles and pedestrians
- Directs vehicles on and off site while maintaining safety of the area
- Must be approachable, ethical and accountable
- May perform general labour duties as assigned
- Valid flagging certification is required
- Experience directing traffic in an urban environment
- Ability to work a split shift
- Work will be outdoors in various weather conditions
Ledcor Technical Services (LTS) designs, builds, and maintains wireline or wireless networks that span North America and beyond. We are a proven leader and innovator in telecommunications network construction, maintenance, and service installation and repair.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
Ledcor is an equal-opportunity employer. We are committed to a policy of non-discrimination in all of our employment practices. We welcome and encourage applications from all qualified individuals, regardless of race, gender, disability or any other identifying characteristic.Date Posted