Full Time Temporary Job Summary
You are a Labourer seeking a great wage, extensive benefits, and a company who prides themselves on safety.
You have previous experience working alongside crews within a tailings environment and you're a team player who is willing to lend a hand whenever assistance is required in order to get the job done.
Join the Ledcor Site Services team in Fort McMurray today! Responsibilities
•Perform tasks on the labour crew to support tailings maintenance operations
•Provide general clean up and ongoing monitoring and maintenance of work area
•Conduct ground work including shoveling snow, raking, pumping water, and prepping ground for concrete
•Act as a spotter for heavy equipment
•Assisting other trades as required
•May perform other duties as assignedRequirements
• Must successfully complete pre-access drug and alcohol testing
• Must have previous experience in a tailings or industrial construction environment
• Must have previous oil sands experience
• Must possess valid CSTS .09 (Construction Safety Training Systems) certification and OSSA Regional Orientation or Basic Safety Orientation certificate (BSO)
• WHMIS 2015
• Must possess and maintain a clean driver's abstract and a valid class 5 driver's license
• Ability to lift up to 50lbs, work at heights, be agile and able to go on/off equipmentWork Conditions
•7/7 shift rotation, working 12 hours per day on a compressed work week schedule
•Benefits provided by CLAC
•Work will be outdoors in rough terrain and under extreme weather conditions
Ledcor Site Services offers a unique set of maintenance services unmatched anywhere in the oil and gas industry. From tailings pipeline construction to investigative digs and subcontractor management, we are accustomed to operating in challenging terrain, and we maintain some of the largest pipeline networks in the world.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!Date Posted