Full Time Regular Job Summary
You are a strong MS Excel user with knowledge and interest in construction equipment used in the Construction and Mining industries. As an Equipment Coordinator, you will coordinate with various project teams on work orders, maintenance planning and scheduling, tracking equipment metrics and researching equipment specifications and pricing.
Come join our Ledcor Team in Edmonton, AB.Responsibilities
- Liaise with site maintenance personnel to update month end hour meter reporting, maintain over-hour tracking spreadsheet and calculate rental over-hour liabilities.
- Generates and tracks work orders for field personnel.
- Enters data on completed work orders.
- Researches specialized equipment requirements.
- Assists with maintenance scheduling.
- Provides administrative support to other equipment staff as required.
- Builds and maintains equipment tracking spreadsheets as required.
- Checking database for data integrity.
- Tracking major components on the fleet.
- Understands and follows written document control procedures.
- Completing equipment purchasing, transfer and disposal forms.
- Coordinating with project teams to assist with project close outs.
- Ensures personal safety responsibilities are met.
- Other related duties as assigned.
- 2+ years of experience with equipment coordination experience preferred.
- Completion of post-secondary education with a diploma or degree related to Construction Management or Engineering is preferred.
- Familiar with maintenance and work order practices.
- Experience using MS Office, and an aptitude for learning various computer systems.
- Familiarity with maintenance management systems - JD Edwards preferred.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work independently, manage multiple tasks and set priorities.
- Capable of understanding and following written procedures.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Successful completion of pre-employment drug & alcohol screening.
- Currently and Edmonton office base role but may require site base work on either rotation or relocation depending on project location and duration.
Ledcor Mining services reach across the lifespan of a mine, from facility construction, to full-scale contract mining of coal, minerals, or metals, all the way to mine reclamation. Our service offerings are vast-as are the projects we work on.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now! Date Posted